Who is holistic therapy for?
Holistic therapy is effective in addressing countless physical and emotional concerns. It is increasingly used by people wanting to find a balance and harmony within themselves. It is incredibly popular with people who want to manage chronic stress such as a burnout.
Studies have shown that by just taking some ‘timeout’ for holistic therapy it can help people manage stress, help relaxation and improve general health.
You may have or are experiencing some of these symptoms which holistic therapy could help:
- Stress – emotional or physical
- Muscle aches and pains
- Trouble with sleeping
- Blood pressure, cholesterol
- Celiac, IBS, crohn’s disease, digestive problems
- Adrenal fatigue (burnout), unstable blood sugars, thyroid, MS, fibromyalgia, ME, candida, hay fever, CFS, cold sores, EBV, PTSD, depression, lyme disease
- Bladder infections, colic, gout
- Headaches, migraines, neck and back problems, hernia
- Menstrual problems, menopausal problems, hormonal imbalance, PMS
- Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, fungal infections, swimmer eczema, rosacea
- Asthma, coughs
- Problems with your immune system
- Allergies or intolerances
- HPV virus
Holistic therapy is completely natural, non-invasive, and suitable for all ages. Treatments gently but effectively work to restore and maintain the body’s natural balance, encouraging the body’s own self-healing without the side effects of medication (although it can be used alongside orthodox medicines).